1. Data Collection
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data when you visit our website:
- Information You Provide: When you fill out a contact form, subscribe to our newsletter, or provide information through other means, we may collect your name, email address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you visit our website, we may collect certain information through cookies and similar tracking technologies, including your IP address, browser type, pages visited and other analytics data.
- Third Party Consent
2. Data Usage
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information or services you have requested.
- To analyse and improve our website's functionality and user experience.
- To personalise your experience and display tailored content.
- To communicate with you, respond to inquiries, and send you updates, newsletters, and marketing information.
- To analyse the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn, and HubSpot.
3. Data Sharing
We may share your personal data with the following parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party service providers, such as hosting and analytics providers, to assist in the operation of our website and digital marketing campaigns.
- Advertising Partners: When using advertising platforms like Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn, and HubSpot, we may share your data with these platforms to target advertisements and measure their effectiveness. These partners have their own privacy policies.
- Legal Compliance: We may share your data when required by law or to protect our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
4. Data Retention
We will retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy, or as required by applicable law. If you wish to request data removal, please refer to the "Your Rights" section below.
5. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: You can request access to your personal data that we hold.
- Rectification: You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal data.
- Data Portability: You can request a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Objection: You may object to the processing of your data for certain purposes, such as direct marketing.
To exercise these rights or for any inquiries about your data, please contact us at [email protected].
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
7. ICO Registration
February London Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) under registration number ZA374098. As a registered data controller, February London Ltd is committed to complying with GDPR and other relevant data protection legislation.
9. Contact Us
Data Protection Officer: Toby Dyson – [email protected]
February London Ltd (t/a Latch)